Genomenon is a genomic health IT company that keeps pace with the constant advancements made in genomics and connects that research to patient DNA to help diagnose and treat patients with rare genetic diseases and cancer.
The Mastermind Genomic Search Engine is used by hundreds of genetic labs worldwide to accelerate diagnosis, increase diagnostic yield, and assure repeatability in reporting genetic testing results.
Mastermind Genomic Landscapes inform pharmaceutical and bio-pharma companies on precision medicine development, deliver genomic biomarkers for clinical trial target selection, and support CDx regulatory submissions with empirical evidence. Genomenon was named 2020 Global Company of the Year in Clinical Genomics Interpretation by Frost & Sullivan.
Job Overview: This position will be a key contributor to the sales team for Genomenon to achieve our revenue growth goals. This position requires a sales-savvy, highly energetic person with experience in NGS and bioinformatics solution sales to help drive the company’s sales efforts. Initially, this role will be an individual contributor position reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Business Development. Over time, the position has the potential to grow into a full-time sales management role as our sales team expands. The Key focus of this role is to sell into clinical genetics testing labs at both Hospitals and commercial organizations.
What We’re Looking For: An “A player” Sales person who is adept in all aspects of B2B sales with experience building a sales pipeline to successful close of business to achieve the company’s revenue goals. Prior sales management experience is an asset as we grow our business. You will have an opportunity to play a key role for the company to achieve its goals and will have access to the rest of the leadership team to help us build an industry leading company.
• Execute the sales efforts on key accounts and relationships with direct sales responsibility.
• Support our channel partners to drive new sales.
• Deliver accurate sales forecasts and develop a regional sales plan to achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
• Develop account strategies for identified target accounts
• Track & manage the sales process through each stage in the CRM to deliver consistent metrics and performance indicators of the sales team ability to achieve its goals.
• Travel as required (Conferences and Corporate meetings)
• Other duties as assigned to help the Genomenon achieve its objectives.
Required Skills and Background:
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences required (Master’s preferred).
• At least five years experience in bioinformatics & NGS solution sales to clinical labs, pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
• Proven success in consistent sales quota achievement.
• Demonstrated track record in overachieving objectives.
• Experience driving and tracking sales and metrics through a CRM system
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Team motivator with strong work ethic and a “can-do” positive attitude.
• Strong verbal, written and email communications skills.
• Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org