This position will be a key contributor to the sales team for Genomenon to achieve our revenue growth goals. This full-time position requires a sales-savvy, highly energetic person with experience in NGS and bioinformatics solution sales to help drive the company’s sales efforts. Initially, this role will be an individual contributor position reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Business Development. Over time, the position has the potential to grow into a full-time sales management role as our sales team expands.
What We’re Looking For:
An “A player” Sales person who is adept in all aspects of B2B sales with experience building a sales pipeline to successful close of business to achieve the company’s revenue goals. Prior sales management experience is an asset as we grow our business. You will have an opportunity to play a key role for the company to achieve its goals and will have access to the rest of the leadership team to help us build an industry leading company.
- Execute the sales efforts on key accounts and relationships with direct sales responsibility.
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts and develop a regional sales plan to achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
- Develop account strategies for identified target accounts
- Track & manage the sales process through each stage in the CRM to deliver consistent metrics and performance indicators of the sales team ability to achieve its goals.
- Travel as required (up to 50%).
- Other duties as assigned to help the Genomenon achieve its objectives.
Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences required (Master’s preferred).
- At least five years of experience in bioinformatics & NGS solution sales to clinical labs, pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
- Proven success in consistent sales quota achievement.
- Demonstrated track record in overachieving objectives.
- Experience driving and tracking sales and metrics through a CRM system (Sales Force or Zoho preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Team motivator with strong work ethic and a “can-do” positive attitude.
- Strong verbal, written and email communications skills.
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team.
Genomenon helps doctors, clinicians and researchers make sense of patient DNA data. With the world’s only comprehensive genomic search engine, we help doctors connect diseases and DNA profiles to the most impactful scientific research to diagnose and treat patients. Our Mastermind Genomic Search Engine lowers the cost of DNA tests, deliver faster diagnoses, and help ensure that no data is missed that can save a patient’s life. The Mastermind Biomarker Database helps pharmaceutical and life science companies determine the key biomarkers associated with a specific disease for drug discovery and clinical trials.
Genomenon provides a competitive base salary, excellent health insurance, generous paid time off, and a positive, stimulating work environment. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. This job is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.