Genomenon helps doctors, clinicians and researchers make sense of patient DNA data. With the world’s only comprehensive genomic search engine, we help doctors connect diseases and DNA profiles to the most impactful scientific research to diagnose and treat patients. Our Mastermind Genomic Search Engine lowers the cost of DNA tests, delivers faster diagnoses, and helps ensure that no data is missed that can save a patient’s life. The Mastermind Biomarker Database helps pharmaceutical and life science companies determine the key biomarkers associated with a specific disease for drug discovery and clinical trials.
The Business Development Manager will develop and foster relationships with key decision makers in pharmaceutical companies, introduce Genomenon solutions, and develop and close sales opportunities across a broad base of the pharmaceutical industry.
What We’re Looking For:
An “A player” Business Development Manager who is adept in developing B2B sales of new bioinformatics and NGS solutions into pharmaceutical companies.
- Lead the business development efforts into a broad set of pharmaceutical accounts and
relationships with direct sales responsibility.
- Use an extensive network of key relationships within the pharmaceutical industry to engage
with the market and identify and refine value proposition and messaging to address their pain
points and needs.
- Analyze industry activity and develop business plans for the market and assigned accounts.
- Develop and implement the overall sales plan including forecasted sales and activity
- Planning and implementing monthly sales action plan to achieve sales action goals and
objectives as appropriate.
- Developing account strategies for identified target accounts.
- Track and manage the sales process from lead generation, opportunity identification,
qualification, solution proposal and final sales negotiation through the CRM system.
- Weekly updates with management of new activities, issues and opportunities.
Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences required (Master’s preferred).
- At least five years experience in bioinformatics & NGS solution sales to pharmaceutical and
life sciences companies.
- Strong network of relationships within the pharmaceutical industry that can be engaged for
market discovery and opportunity identification.
- Demonstrated track record in overachieving objectives.
- Experience driving and tracking sales and metrics through a CRM system (Sales Force or
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong verbal, written and e-mail communications skills.
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team.
Competitive compensation structure, health insurance, PTO and holidays, a great work environment, and equity participation opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com