Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
The Mastermind Genomic Search Engine is used by hundreds of genetic labs worldwide to accelerate diagnosis, increase diagnostic yield, and assure repeatability in reporting genetic testing results.
Mastermind Genomic Landscapes inform pharmaceutical and bio-pharma companies on precision medicine development, deliver genomic biomarkers for clinical trial target selection, and support CDx regulatory submissions with empirical evidence. Genomenon was named 2020 Global Company of the Year in Clinical Genomics Interpretation by Frost & Sullivan.
We are a mission-driven organization, whose culture ascribes to these core values:
- Always Learning: We approach challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset
- Data-Driven: We ask a lot of questions and look to the evidence for answers
- Humbly Confident: We are aware of the value that we and others bring to the team
- Trailblazers: We imagine what can be, not what is
- True Grit: We embody passion and persistence, and aren’t afraid of hard work
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an analytical minded individual to take on a challenging role serving critical reporting and management functions across the revenue cycle. This individual will report directly to the CFO and have significant exposure to management and leadership teams.
- Ownership and management of CRM (Salesforce, Pardot) dashboards, KPIs, and supporting applications integrations across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance organizations
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Creates and manages sales quotation and contract templates in CRM
- Collaborates with Finance team for accurate data flow through accounting
- Implements and manages enabling technologies, including CRM, for marketing, field sales and customer success teams
- Monitors the marketing, sales and customer success organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Ownership of sales, marketing customer success tracking and reporting
- Perform variance analysis of marketing and sales actual vs. target
- Report weekly scorecard KPIs for executive management
- Publish and analyze other KPIs monthly, quarterly, annually for the revenue generation and customer support teams
- Prepare analysis and assist with preparation of materials for board meetings
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Provide ROI analysis for new ventures prospective customers
- Identify gaps in our data capture that would lead to more effective reporting and metrics
We are seeking a self starting, highly motivated individual with a passion for data, analysis and interpretation for critical reporting across the organization. Successful candidates will be motivated to create new processes and mechanisms to bring accountability throughout the customer and sales generation processes. This individual will collaborate with the management to pursue strategies and implement tools that advance our mission, culture and core values.
Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of sales, marketing or business analyst experience with emphasis on systems reporting
- Systems knowledge with Salesforce, Pardot, Microsoft Excel
- Sharp attention to detail with focused accuracy
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, ability to work flexible hours during peak times
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to interact with a diverse group of managers, executives, and subject matter experts
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and time constraints
- Experience in SaaS, bioinformatics a plus
- Experience in a venture or private equity funded technology company a plus
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial experience
Perks and Benefits
Genomenon provides a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, excellent health insurance and benefits package, stock options, a generous vacation/holiday policy, and a great work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY HERE.
Genomenon is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.