Genomenon connects patient’s DNA with the billions of dollars of genomic research to help doctors diagnose & cure cancer patients and babies with rare diseases, and researchers understand diseases at a molecular level.
Our flagship product, Mastermind, is the world’s first and only comprehensive genomic search engine. Mastermind is used by thousands of geneticists and genetic testing labs worldwide to accelerate diagnosis, increase diagnostic yield and assure repeatability in reporting genetic testing results so that no data is missed that can save a patient’s life.
We’re looking for an experienced Variant Scientist to become our first Customer Success Manager to build our customer success team. This position has a broad range of responsibilities including customer training and on-boarding, maintaining ongoing customer relationships, implementing success programs to maximize customer engagement, minimizing churn and driving account expansion. You should also be able to provide insights on client needs and interactions, improve the customer experience, and manage voice-of-the customer input to product management and product development.
What We’re Looking For- An Extroverted Variant Scientist:
We are seeking a variant-science savvy, highly-motivated manager with a passion for genomics and building successful relationships with our genetic testing lab customers. Successful candidates will have a variant science background and must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Deliver customer training & product demonstrations
- Develop and improve customer on-boarding processes
- Minimize customer churn & maximize account expansion
- Guide user adoption and migration to professional versions of product
- Run customer surveys; analyze customer data to improve user engagement
- Act as main point of contact for our enterprise accounts
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and user communications
- Mediate between clients and the organization when needed
- Handle and resolve customer requests, complaints and issues
- Manage voice-of-the-customer input to product marketing and development
Required Skills and Background:
- Master’s degree in molecular biology or genetics
- At least two years experience as a variant scientist
- Self-driven and able to deliver results in a remote working environment
- Demonstrated experience building and managing teams
- Experience in product training
- Strong analytical skills & metrics focus
- Motivated by helping others succeed
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org