We’re looking for a data analyst intern who will report directly to our CSO/VP of Product Strategy. The job will be dynamic with work duties that may change over time as the company grows. Initially the job will entail manual data entry, organization and retrieval.
What We’re Looking For:
A highly energetic person who thrives in a fast-paced start-up and who has had experience working in a professional setting. Our ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously to deliver results against deadlines. This is a full-time temporary position working at our Ann Arbor headquarters and occasionally off-site.
- Use custom designed internal tools to identify and organize content for database development
- Independently complete projects to deliver customer-specific datasets
- Work directly with CSO//VP of Product Strategy to provide product feedback and new product capabilities to expand our customer and revenue base
- Perform other duties as required to help the Genomenon team achieve its objectives
Required Skills and Background:
- Excellent organizational skills and personal accountability
- Prior experience with basic command line scripting and knowledge of Excel required
- Computer programming or computer science background required
- Able to work independently with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic and a “can-do” positive attitude
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial experience
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org