Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company that organizes the world’s genomic knowledge to connect patient DNA to scientific research in the diagnosis and development of treatments for patients with rare genetic diseases and cancer.
Our flagship product, Mastermind, is the world’s first and only comprehensive genomic search engine. Mastermind is used by thousands of geneticists and genetic testing labs worldwide to accelerate diagnosis, increase diagnostic yield and assure repeatability in reporting genetic testing results so that no data is missed that can save a patient’s life.
We are hiring a Director of Customer Success to build our customer success team. This position has a broad range of responsibilities including customer training and onboarding, maintaining ongoing customer relationships, implementing success programs to maximize customer engagement, minimizing churn and driving account expansion. You should also be able to provide insights on client needs and interactions, improve the customer experience, and manage voice-of-the customer input to product management and product development.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a genetics savvy, highly-motivated manager with a passion for genomics and building successful relationships with our genetic testing lab customers. Successful candidates will have a genetics background and must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Deliver customer training & product demonstrations
- Develop and improve customer on-boarding processes
- Minimize customer churn & maximize account expansion
- Guide user adoption and migration to professional versions of product
- Facilitate customer surveys & interviews
- Analyze customer feedback and data to improve user adoption and engagement
- Act as main point of contact for key accounts
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and user communications
- Mediate between clients and the organization when needed
- Triage and respond to customer requests, complaints and issues
- Manage voice-of-the-customer input to product marketing, development and the executive leadership team
Required Skills and Background:
- Master’s degree in molecular biology or genetics
- At least two years experience as a genetic counselor or variant scientist
- At least two years experience working in software or SaaS companies
- At least two years experience in Customer Success
- Self-driven and able to deliver results in a remote working environment
- Demonstrated experience building and managing teams
- Experience in product training
- Strong analytical skills & metrics focus
- Motivated by helping others succeed
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team
We look for these values in new team members, we foster them in ourselves and we take responsibility for them.
- Always learning – We approach challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset.
- Data-Driven – We ask questions and answer them with evidence.
- Humbly Confident – We trust ourselves and one another.
- Trail Blazers – We blaze trails by focusing on what could be, not what is or was.
- True Grit – We embody passionate resilience and approach our work with positive persistence.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.