Genomenon seeks a Genomic Inside Sales Representative for a remote role west of the Mississippi.
If you are enthusiastic about working with a rapidly growing startup, read on!
Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
About the Opportunity:
This role is responsible for coordinating commercial aspects of our customer relationships including: sales prospecting for new clients, lead follow up and qualification, quotes, processing orders, and working closely with customers to understand their requirements.
A key customer will be clinical genetics testing labs as the Mastermind Genomic Search Engine is used to accelerate diagnosis, increase diagnostic yield, and assure repeatability in reporting genetic testing results.
Key Duties Include:
- Outbound prospecting for new client opportunities through phone, direct email, and web-based marketing activities.
- Manage and qualify incoming sales leads from outbound prospecting and incoming leads, understanding customer requirements.
- Match product offers to meet prospects’ needs, present and demonstrate solutions.
- Issue price quotes and close sales orders with new prospects.
- Track sales metrics and results against goals.
- Perform other duties as required to help the Genomenon team achieve its objectives.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of genetics in clinical decision making.
- Experience in Biotech inside sales, including ability to close sales over the phone.
- Proficient in personal computer skills such as MS Office and CRM databases.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self motivated with a strong desire to learn new skills and excel.
- Desire and ability to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Genomenon is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.