Genomenon connects patient’s DNA with the billions of dollars of genomic research to help doctors diagnose & cure cancer patients and babies with rare diseases, and researchers understand diseases at a molecular level.
Our flagship product, Mastermind, is the world’s first and only comprehensive genomic search engine. Mastermind is used by thousands of geneticists and genetic testing labs worldwide to accelerate diagnosis, increase diagnostic yield and assure repeatability in reporting genetic testing results so that no data is missed that can save a patient’s life.
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to be responsible for coordinating commercial aspects of our customer relationships including sales prospecting for new clients, lead follow up and qualification, quotes, processing orders, and working closely with customers to understand their requirements. This is a full-time position working from a home-based office.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking highly motivated person with 3-5 years of experience and a passion for the commercial activities within the genomics and life sciences market. The successful candidate will provide commercial and inside sales support for the rest of the team including outbound prospecting, handling inbound leads, qualifying opportunities and connecting the prospects with the outside sales team. This person will have a basic understanding of molecular biology and NGS applications and the ability to engage with potential users of our software. The ideal candidate is a highly energetic salesperson with excellent people and sales skills who isn’t afraid of hard work and wants to make a difference.
- Outbound prospecting for new client opportunities through phone, direct e-mail, and web-based marketing activities
- Manage and qualify incoming sales leads from outbound prospecting and incoming leads, understanding requirements
- Connect qualified target prospects with members of the outside sales team
- Issue price quotes and close sales orders with new prospects
- Track sales metrics and results against goals
- Perform other duties as required to help the Genomenon team achieve its objectives
Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or bioinformatics required
- 3-5 years of sales experience preferred in genomics or biotech
- Track record in overachieving objectives
- Proficient in personal computer skills, MS Office, CRM databases, and phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to close sales over the phone
- A strong desire to learn new skills and excel
- Self motivator with strong work ethic with a “can-do” positive attitude
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org