Genomenon seeks an exceptional Marketing Coordinator. New graduates welcome!
Genomenon is an AI-driven B2B genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
We are doing amazing things, and our team ascribes to these core values:
- Always Learning: We approach challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset
- Data-Driven: We ask a lot of questions and look to the evidence for answers
- Humbly Confident: We are aware of the value that we and others bring to the team
- Trailblazers: We imagine what can be, not what is
- True Grit: We embody passion and persistence, and aren’t afraid of hard work
We are growing quickly, and need a smart and organized optimist to join our small-but-mighty marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, taking responsibility for several facets of our foundational marketing functions. This is a great opportunity for a recent grad who wants to join a great team and build a career in marketing!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for keeping operations running smoothly and enhancing our productivity. Examples of this: CRM upkeep, assisting with research, maintaining Genomenon.com, managing marketing files and materials, and marketing reporting. You will be learning to use a lot of new tools and platforms, so you need to be a quick study.
This position is remote, but candidates should be located near Ann Arbor, Michigan due to the need to be present at the office on occasion.
- Maintain our Pardot CRM for maximum effectiveness (lead maintenance/cleanliness, list prep and uploads, creating marketing automations)
- Assist with target customer research to bring our products to those who need it
- Update our Genomenon.com WordPress site to show our best face to the world
- Maintain and update marketing materials (presentations, datasheets, etc.) for the team
- Organize the marketing folders and resources to make them easy to find
- Prepare marketing reporting to track results and trends (Google Analytics, GoToWebinar, etc.)
- Support team administrative activities (shipping, ordering, scheduling, etc.)
Required Skills and Background
- Degree in marketing, communication, or comparable education/experience
- Working knowledge of Google suite and Microsoft suite required
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe, Pardot, and WordPress a plus
- Social Media savvy is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must love teamwork, organization, and prioritization
- Must thrive on and keep up with our fast-paced, high-energy, entrepreneurial team
Genomenon provides a competitive base salary, excellent health insurance and benefits package, stock options, a generous vacation/holiday policy, and a great work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and a cover letter. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered! Apply Here.
Genomenon is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.