Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
Mastermind Genomic Landscapes inform pharmaceutical and bio-pharma companies on precision medicine development, deliver genomic biomarkers for clinical trial target selection, and support CDx regulatory submissions with empirical evidence.
Genomenon was named 2020 Global Company of the Year in Clinical Genomics Interpretation by Frost & Sullivan.
We are a mission-driven organization, whose culture ascribes to these core values:
- Always Learning: We approach challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset
- Data-Driven: We ask a lot of questions and look to the evidence for answers
- Humbly Confident: We are aware of the value that we and others bring to the team
- Trailblazers: We imagine what can be, not what is
- True Grit: We embody passion and persistence, and aren’t afraid of hard work
This position will be a key contributor to the sales team for Genomenon to achieve our revenue growth goals. This position requires a sales-savvy, highly motivated person with experience in NGS and bioinformatics solution sales to help drive the company’s sales efforts. This role will be an individual contributor position reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Business Development. The key focus of this role is to sell into Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies.
What We’re Looking For
An “A player” salesperson who is adept in all aspects of B2B sales with experience building a sales pipeline to successful close of business to achieve the company’s revenue goals. You will have an opportunity to play a key role for the company to achieve its goals and will have access to the rest of the leadership team to help us build an industry leading company.
- Execute the sales efforts on key accounts and relationships with direct sales responsibility
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts and develop a regional sales plan to achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Develop account strategies for identified target accounts
- Track & manage the sales process through each stage in the CRM to deliver consistent metrics and performance indicators of the sales team’s ability to achieve its goals.
- Travel as required (Conferences, Corporate meetings, Customer Meetings)
- Other duties as assigned to help the Genomenon achieve its objectives
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences required (Genetics and Molecular Biology preferred)
- Experience in bioinformatics & NGS solution sales to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Proven success in consistent sales quota achievement
- Demonstrated track record in overachieving objectives
- Experience driving and tracking sales and metrics through a CRM system
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team
Perks and Benefits: Competitive compensation, health insurance, PTO and holidays, 401K, stock options, and a great work environment.
Please APPLY HERE if you are interested!
Genomenon is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.